The following example illustrates how to reflect points around a point when the normal directions are specified.
To check out run the example:
- Import Grids into a new project.
- Import the package below into a new project.
- Open the PointyHexReflections scene in the PointyHexReflections folder, and run it.
- Left click to select a new point to reflect.
- Right click to select a new mirror point.
- Press X, Y or Z to change the normal direction.
- Blue shows the mirror line; yellow shows the normal, and red shows the reflection lines.
(Thanks Michael Grätzbach for updating the code to Grids 1.8!)