The package below contains two simple examples that show you
- How to make your own cells.
- How to make a scriptable object to manage tile sets.
- How to make a custom grid behaviour to initialize cells.
To look at the examples:
- Import Grids into a new project.
- Import the package below.
- Open one of the scenes: (IconTiles / LandcapeTiles).
For more information on how to make your own cells, see Making your own cells.
The tile sets used are by Kevin Chenevert (http://www.hexographer.com/extra-icon-sets/calligraphy-icon-set/) and Dominique Crouzet (previously at http://inkwellideas.com/hexographer_forum/index.php?topic=420.0).