Grids Version 1.4 and Grids Hex Version 1.4 Now Available in the Asset Store
We have made two more updates to the Grids plugin including some minor improvements, bug fixes and a few new examples. We also created a subset of the library that only includes hexagonal grids (40$) which is being sold as a separate package.
Grids Version 1.3
This version contains mostly bug fixes and more examples. We
- added geometry calculations for hex points
- fixed wrong spelling of some methods that contain the word Middle – old methods have been made obsolete, so this change should not break your code
- fixed a bug in one of the 3D to 2D extension methods provided for Transform.
- made lots of small code quality improvements under the hood (including a few optimisations)
- There are also three new examples that show how colorings work, how to use Grids in 3D games, and how Grids handles a very large hex grid.
Grids Version 1.4
In this version we re-organised the library slightly.Get Grids version 1.4 from the Unity Asset Store
Hex Grids 1.4
Hex Grids is a subset of our Grids package and has been released on the Unity Asset Store for $40. It supports the full Grids library features, but is restricted to pointy and flat hexagonal grids.Get Hex Grids version 1.4 from the Unity Asset Store